DLI TEACHER QUALIFICATIONS
- English Teachers are required to have an Elementary Utah Teaching License.
- Target Language Teachers (Chinese, French, Spanish, and Portuguese) are required to have an Elementary or Secondary Utah Teaching License or be accepted into the Alternative Route to Licensure (ARL) program.
- Guest Target Language Teachers are required to have a Utah International Guest Teaching License
- English Teachers are strongly recommended to have an English as a Second Language (ESL) endorsement in two-way Dual Language Immersion programs.
- Target Language Teachers are required to have both World Language Endorsement in the immersion language and a Dual Language Immersion Endorsement.
- Application for USBE DLI Endorsement
PRAXIS INFORMATION FOR DLI TEACHERS